Bighorn Long Range Bag Only
This is the same bag as the long range combo with no frame. Easily adapts to most tubular aluminum frames. Great addition if you already have a compact frame or big horn frame.
BIGHORN FRAME COMBO
The Bighorn Frame Combo is designed to handle everything you and Mother Nature can dish out on those multi-day wilderness hunts. The Bighorn combines our Handi-pack bag system with our lightweight, rugged Bighorn frame. The result? The prefect blend of guaranteed unbreakable features for when the game meets the trail.
How do we do it? We combine our super strong, U.S. Military-tested Xenoy composite frame, which is guaranteed unbreakable, and features a load rating of 120 pounds with our unmatched belt and harness system. Are you hoping to pack out more game this season? Ask us about our no-twist Super Duty hip belt system for when the game hits the trail.
Our load-leveraging factor belt and harness system, matched with the Bighorn frame, provides amazing torso adjustability. The result? Go into the high country light, and come out heavy. Find Your Limits with the Wilderness Pack Specialties Bighorn Frame Combo.
• Light weight 15" x 22" Xenoy composite frame and Handi-pack bag system
• 3,000-cubic-inch pack bag
• 6.6 lb. total pack weight
• Brushed nylon suede waterproof, UV negative camo fabric
• 11 External Pockets
• Unbreakable Nylon Buckles
• Hydration bladder ready for up to 3 Liters
• Compression straps lash gear to frame and pack exterior
• Lined with 420 denier waterproof nylon fabric
• Nylon Pack Cloth
• Integrated rifle and bow carrier makes packing your weapon a breeze
• Rifle carrier folds in when not in use
• Scope is protected behind the expandable pocket
Find Your Limits by adding the removable Pelican Pack to gain an additional 1400 cubic inches of storage for extra days of clothing, gear or food.
Ask us about our no-twist Super Duty hip belt system for when the game hits the trail.
1. Battle-tested Xenoy composite frame designed to take impacts and stress that would destroy most frames.
2. The ergonomic frame and suspension design allows for loads of 120lbs without having to load the frame high thanks to our Load Leveraging Factor system, so you can walk in a normal upright stance fully-loaded.
3. Featuring 11 external pockets, the Bighorn Frame Combo lets you arrange your gear to carry everything needed for an extended trip into the backcountry. Extend your trip by adding the Pelican Pack for an additional 1,400 cubic inches of gear!
4. Our easily accessible hydration system allows for water bladders up to 3-liters.
5. At Wilderness Packs we design our packs to be functional and safe, so we incorporated a pull out orange safety flap with the Bighorn Combo for modern firearm hunters.
6. Our built in scope and tripod pockets tuck your gear away so you don't hand up while moving through thick cover. Capable of holding 20" long optics, these pockets are also a great place to store backcountry tent systems.
7. A dropout gun/bow carrier stays tucked away until needed. Our rifle carrier is designed to keep you action and scope protected under the hydration pocket, while still allowing gear to be lashed to the frame and pack.
8. The zippered waist pockets keep all your small items handy for easy access.
9. The new Gatekeeper Latch System makes attaching gear to you pack quick, easy and secure. Our system is designed to carry any 2" belt capable holster for your GPS, knife, rangefinder or handgun.
10. Pack bag quickly releases from frame to load meat and horns.