The Muley Fanny Pack system breathes new life into an old system. For decades fanny pack systems were cumbersome, unorganized and provided no support. But that is all about to change.
The Muley Pack system features 6 storage pockets, plus a main compartment for a whopping 1,250 cubic inches of space. The Muley is perfect for those day hunts away from your drop-camp or fast-paced elk hunt.
Our pack system features torso length adjustments to with sternum strap to ensure the pack stays in place while on the move or while stalking your trophy.
Attach the Muley to our Bighorn Frame for added functionality with our included frame attachment system.
Our patented SIDELOK Velcro attachment system makes carrying a sidearm, knife, GPS or other small cases secure and convenient.
• 1250 Cu.In., 14″ Wide / 11″ High / 6″ Deep
• Molded Foam Back and Hip Belt
• 6 Pockets & Main Compartment for easy organization
• Sternum Strap
• Torso Length Adjustment
• Hydration Ready
• Frame Attachment Clips to Connect The Pack to the Big Horn Frame
• Sidelok Attachment and Zippered Pockets on Each Side
• Drilex-lined hip belt
1. Lareg fanny pack system for the hunter who wants a low-riding pack, yet still have enough room for an all-day hunt.
2. Full-suspension system with torso adjustment included with a Drilex-lined hip belt
3. Main compartment, plus 6 smaller pockets allow for easy, separate gear organization.
4. Full storm flap covers main compartment and lids on the side compartment to keep Mother Nature out
HUNTING PACK RAIN FLY
Wilderness Pack Specialties line of pack and frame systems set the new standard for water-resistant material on a pack. Our backpack rain fly lets your pack survive even the worst downpour conditions. Available in several sizes to fit our pack line, or any other pack that you own; just request a size and we can make it. Our rain fly is ideal for keeping your pack protected in extreme weather conditions. Our rain fly is lightweight and packs down for convenient storage. Nothing puts a damper on your hunt like being stuck in an unexpected rainstorm. Ensure that your gear is completely protected from the elements with the Wilderness Packs rain fly.
1.8 LITER HYDRATION SYSTEM
Food-grade water pouches with insulated covers and insulated tube covers are covered by Cascade Design lifetime warranty.