YUKON PACK COMBO
If you want the lightest, toughest big frame out there for that hunt of a lifetime, this is it. This pack frame will carry loads comfortably anywhere for as long as you like.
Proven afield while chasing the mountain dwelling ibex, the Marco Polo sheep of Asia, and all of the North American sheep species, the Yukon Pack is built for years of in-field work. The base frame weighs-in at under two pounds, and when combined with our ABS reinforced Super Duty hip belt makes carrying very heavy loads possible for extended hunts with no hot-spots.
At 5,000 cubic inches, the Yukon pack bag is ready for any multi-day wilderness adventure. Our quick-release pack bag system incorporates an integrated rifle/bow carrier, 9 external pockets, and unbreakable Nylon buckles and is hydration bladder ready.
The result? Go far into the backcountry and come out heavy. Find Your Limits with the Wilderness Pack Specialties Yukon Frame Pack Combo.
• Yukon Frame and Handi-pak load-strapping harness system
• Graphic polymer frame construction
• 5,000-cubic-inch pack bag
• 9.0 lbs. total pack weight
• Super Duty ABS reinforced hip belt for maximum load-carrying capabilities
• Brushed nylon suede waterproof camo fabric
• Pack bag is quickly removable to access the Handi-pac system
• 9 external pockets for easy gear storage
• Hydration-ready for up to 3 liter water bladder
• 4 compression straps
• Fully lined with 420 denier nylon pack cloth
• Unbreakable nylon buckles
• Integrated rifle/bow carrier makes packing your weapon a breeze and folds out of the way when not in use
• Your rifle scope is protected behind the expandable hydration pocket
Find Your Limits by adding the removable Pelican Pack to gain an additional 1400 cubic inches of storage for extra days of clothing, gear or food.
1. The Yukon is the ultimate large frame pack capable of carrying the heaviest loads over long distances.
2. This pack has proven itself from the mountains of Asia in search of Marco Polo sheep, to the Iditarod and everything in between.
3. By adding our Pelican Pack you can extend your adventure by increasing the pack size to 6,400 cubic inches.
4. The Yukon is perfect for handling loads up to and exceeding 120 pounds thanks to the ABS reinforced Super Duty waist belt and load leveraging factor harness system.
5. Eliminate pack hotspots thanks to our ¾”-thick orthopedic foam padding back pad and hip belt system.
6. The Yukon features more than 6″ of torso length adjustment.
7. Built-in Handi-pack load-carrying system makes the transition from backpack to meatpack effortless.
8. At Wilderness Packs we design our packs to be functional and safe, so we incorporated a pull out orange safety flap with the Yukon Pack for safety during modern firearm season.
9. Our easily accessible hydration system allows for water bladders up to 3-liters.
HUNTING PACK RAIN FLY
Wilderness Pack Specialties line of pack and frame systems set the new standard for water-resistant material on a pack. Our backpack rain fly lets your pack survive even the worst downpour conditions. Available in several sizes to fit our pack line, or any other pack that you own; just request a size and we can make it. Our rain fly is ideal for keeping your pack protected in extreme weather conditions. Our rain fly is lightweight and packs down for convenient storage. Nothing puts a damper on your hunt like being stuck in an unexpected rainstorm. Ensure that your gear is completely protected from the elements with the Wilderness Packs rain fly.
1.8 LITER HYDRATION SYSTEM
Food-grade water pouches with insulated covers and insulated tube covers are covered by Cascade Design lifetime warranty.
Quick Attach Strap Bighorn/Compact/Lite
These handy straps attach to the outside of the hip belt on our frame packs and allow you to carry gear on the belt with or without the bag attachment. Quick attach straps come in a pair of two for the price. This item fits the Bighorn, Compact, or Lite frames and combos.